Thursday, November 1, 2012

Part 2- Powder Room Gets Some Jewelry

She is back and almost all finished.  I am so excited to show the progress this little bathroom has made. She has come a long way since her ugly striped wallpaper days.  Check out her new jewelry {I always say accessories are the jewelry to a great room}... 

 

It all started when I secretly planted my accent color in the fonts of this style tile. Did any of you pick up on that when I shared this style tile back in a recent post

Here was my updated Style Tile {not my best work but I knew I wanted a vase with pink flowers and a white crown shelf}....

Watch her change..... 


     

I made this cute artwork with some scrapbook paper and I think it's so cute.  My nieces were cracking up when they saw it.  {I love that they appreciate my humor}





The label on this basket cracks me up too.  I don't know what made me think of it but I smile every time I go in there. It's the perfect place to conceil toilet paper and an extra hand towel.  I used a Martha Stewart label that I had left over from my gift wrap station to add just a little somethin somethin to this basket.

Of course the font had to be pink....duh! 


This vase is one of my favorite things in this powder room.  I love the texture of it.  


Same goes for this soap dispenser. I love the braided/sweater design. 


Believe it or not this one bar of soap gives off the most amazing smell.  I had planned on doing some sort of air freshener in here but now I don't have to because of this lovely smelling accessory.  










Only 1 or 2 more changes and this beauty will be complete.  I am on the hunt for a new faucet and some sort of towel bar/ring. I am so happy with how she has turned out.  The wallpaper and all of the pink accents just make my heart flutter.  I heart this room sooooo much!



Are you as smitten as me?  Any suggestions on what kind of faucet or towel bar/ring I should get?


12 comments:

  1. I love your powder room!!! I really love that soap dispenser - knitting is one of my hobbies and that would fit right in. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your redo. I'm on my way to Target!! Thanks so much for sharing. I have two of those crown shelves from Goodwill I bought for a combined $4, and now I know where at least one will end up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that lovely wallpaper? Do you remember the name of it? And your paint color? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wallpaper: http://www.grahambrown.com/us/product/30-437/Majestic%3A+Gray+Wallpaper

      Paint Color: Behr Creek Bend

      Thanks for stopping by!

      check ya later
      Shush girl

      Delete
  4. Love it! Where did you find the basket? Is that a Target score?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimee, Basket and trash bin were HomeGoods finds and then I just added a martha stewart sticky label to it to give it a little somethin somethin!

      see ya around
      Shush girl

      Delete
  5. For the bum is freaking hilarious!!!! I love your blog!! Came here from i heart organizing and LOVE it..Your funny :) Beautiful bathroom its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you GET my humor. It's the only thing that keeps me sane in this crazy world = LAUGHTER! Thanks for stopping by...

      hope to hear from you again
      Shush girl

      Delete
  6. Did you paint the wallpaper or did it come that color? I looked it up on line but it did not look as dark as yours? I love the room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't paint it. It is just a small room with NO natural light so the paper looks darker than it really is which I kind of like.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...