Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm for HIRE....

I know I know... I haven't blogged in forever but it IS summer (my time off) and I've had so much going on: painting for friends and fam, creating and designing spaces for clients, 2 weddings, baby showers, a week at the beach, etc. FYI...I am by no means complaining just explaining why I haven't been on blogland. I am so glad August is finally here (woot woot...my bday month) this means tons of relaxation and DECORATING FOR FALL before I go back to teaching in September. I have already burned through to two of these bad boys....


So let's cut to the chase.  YES.... I am for hire. I am back on here to offer up some of my services. Lately, I've been getting tons of requests on facebook to provide you fine people with some decorating advice/mood boards/fabric suggestions/etc. I am officially open for business! If you would like my help designing a space in your lovely home, I'd be happy to lend a hand online.

Please contact me to purchase any and all of my design services listed here. shushinyourhome@gmail.com or via a private message on facebook here

 My services include creating a Design Plan specifically for you and your space.  The mood boards will pin point a specific color scheme for your space along with furniture/fabric suggestions and of course some fun accessories.  I will link all of the mood boards so you know exactly where to purchase each of the items I have suggested (more or less like a shopping list). I will also be open to communicating through email to help you with whatever design questions you might have.

Here are a few examples of some of my most recent work: 

 Some fabric options...


Accent pillow suggestions...


One client asked for some coordinating fabrics...


Another asked for a living room facelift (changing out accessories)...




And one last mood board...


If you didn't know what a mood board was before reading this I hope my pictures gave you a better idea. If you have any questions at all please feel free to comment on this post or shoot me an email(shushinyourhome@gmail.com).  I am excited to help more of my favorite stalkers readers...LOL!  I know you all want a piece of Shush in your home.  I'm ready to whore myself out =) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...