Monday, December 17, 2012

Disney Trip

Hey All! I am back home and LOVING my bed.  My head hit that pillow last night and I was OUT before I could even blink an eye.  I went to Disney for the week with my family and we had a blast.  Every since my little peanut, Micah passed away I hadn't realized how much I really needed to get out of town. It was the highlight of my year and I owe a huge thank you to my mom, who put it all together.  She decided last minute that since I was out on a personal leave of work and my sister Holly just started her maternity leave that it was the perfect time to GET AWAY!  So we booked the trip only a few weeks ago and I can't believe it is already over.  There was a total of 11 of us on the trip and it was SOOOOO much fun traveling together.  I loved being with the kids 24-7 and I never thought I'd say that...lol!  It was so much fun waking up to them each morning, that was definitely one of the top 5 highlights of the trip.  Here are a few others....

1. Awesome Fireworks




2. Parades



3. A REAL gingerbread house in our hotel and a huge xmas tree!   RIDIC....



4. Meeting the characters...







5. Quality time with my little nuggets.....





6. Awesome view from our hotel (my bro in law, Tom and my new nephew, Vincent)




7. Pool Time


8. Emily lost a tooth


 9. Family time....







10. And last but not least.... THE RIDES duhhhhh!!!!





Soooo....that's it, that was one of the coolest vacations I've had in a long time!  THANK YOU Momma T for organizing, planning and making it ALL happen.  You are the BEST! Muahhhhh











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...